. 地块的坡度是 接近水平
, 宽度是 16.1 米
A TREASURE TROVE OF OPPORTUNITY
58 William Street, Box Hill
Imagine the possibilities that could be realised with this modest weatherboard home; resting on a generous 665sqm approx. of near-level land in one of Box Hill's favourite streets.
Boasting a traditional 3-bedroom floorplan with a comfortable living room and central kitchen; the home requires some modern updates; making it the perfect project for keen renovators. Alternatively, developers will see the immediate potential for a luxury new home site or pair of modern townhouses (STCA).
In a family-friendly neighbourhood an easy walk from Box Hill Central, transport hub and popular dining district; zoned for acclaimed Box Hill High School and minutes to Laburnum Primary School, Our Lady of Sion College, Deakin University, Box Hill Hospital and TAFE.
- Resting on 665sqm approximately, a breezy walk from Box Hill Central
- Renovate or reinvent with a luxury new home or townhouses (STCA)
- Traditional floorplan with comfortable living areas and outdoor spaces
- Enjoy the delights of local specialty shops, vibrant cafes and restaurants
- Handy to bus and tram services, scenic parklands and walking trails
- Close proximity to the Eastern Freeway and Deakin University
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
Read more 翻译中文