38/30 Blackall Street, Barton
Set within the heart of Barton, this contemporary one-bedroom apartment presents spacious and sophisticated interiors; architecturally designed by Stewart Architecture.
It showcases a light filled living/dining space that seamlessly flows outdoors to an alfresco terrace with elevated leafy views. Highlights of this property include a sleek kitchen superbly appointed with high quality German AEG appliances, this home enjoys an undeniably central location.
Only minutes to Canberra's popular dining destinations at Manuka, Kingston, the Foreshore the nearby Realm precinct.
- Open plan living accentuated by floor to ceiling windows
- Interiors flow to covered balcony
- Sleek kitchen with solid stone bench tops
- High quality German AEG appliances
- Luxury Grohe fixtures in bathroom
- Landscaped communal gardens for residents
Read more 翻译中文