Boutique block of only 4 with courtyard and lock up garage.
Every now and then there is an Art Deco residence that stands out above the rest.
Here at 'St Marlo' is one such landmark property, in one of Balaclava's most enchanting and charismatic Spanish inspired boutique period buildings, offering an array of highly sought features including separate living room, separate study, air conditioning, private courtyard, lock up garage and additional permit park for unlimited street parking. In a location which provides a huge range of lifestyle advantages including the Balaclava train station and tram stop a 190m stroll away despite being on a quiet and peaceful street - it all adds up to one outstanding opportunity. A unique property in every sense!
- Delightful undercover front veranda.
- The proportions are emphasized by the welcoming wide entrance hall.
- Separate living room with gas fireplace & timber mantle.
- 61m2 approx of internal living and 27m of outdoor space
- An inviting separate kitchen with gas cooking, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, meals area and access to your courtyard with secure fencing with optional built-in-seating with storage creates a serene outdoor abode.
- Master bedroom with air 翻译中文