Bring your vision to this prized neighbourhood
53 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford
Worth its weight in gold, reclaim the beauty of Edwardian traditions or plan to create a brand new cutting-edge abode (STCA) with this original 3 bedroom home.
Single-fronted and sitting on 141 sq m approx. with a very handy rear ROW to a carport, there is enormous scope to design something extraordinary on this stunning tree-lined boulevard.
All the lifestyle ingredients are in place, from exciting dining along Victoria Street and wonderful walks along the Yarra River, to a quick train or tram ride into the city. Don't miss this opportunity to own a prime piece of land walking distance to the MCG, Smith Street and Brunswick Street.
* Original 3 bedroom Edwardian cottage
* On 141 sq m approx. on a stunning tree-lined boulevard
* Handy rear ROW to a carport
* Enormous renovation scope or site for a new home (STCA)
* Walk to schools, restaurants, cafes and retailers
* Near the Yarra River, train and trams into the city
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Read more 翻译中文