This renovated Tocumwal home sits on a large 780sqm allotment of land located in one of Canberra's most sought after inner north suburbs. Positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac within short walking distance to O'Connor shops and schools.
This tightly held street has an amazing community feeling and part of the attraction is to become part of this friendly neighbourhood.
The home offers a very versatile floorplan perfect for families or to be customized for someone who wants separate living areas. Light filled and free flowing the home has solar passive features that ensure you will feel comfortable regardless of weather conditions.
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- Triple-glazed tilt and turn windows & ceiling fans
- Updated and modern kitchen with gas stovetop and plenty of bench space
- User friendly gardens with vegetable patches and warm outlook
- Solar hot water and solar skylights (runs on own PV panel)
- Front veranda with lovely street outlook
- Undercover deck perfect for entertaining or a morning coffee
- Grey water system and solar dryer
- Secure shed and lots of storage options throughout
- Delightful home full of natural light and incredible character
- Walking distance to parks, schools, public transport, café's, restaurants, cycling paths, walking paths and the Canberra City!
- Internal living area: 170m2 approx.
- Toolshed & Carport: 40m2 approx.
- Block size: 780m2 approx.
Lot/Plan No: CANB/OCON/59/5/ 翻譯中文