. 地塊的坡度是 接近水平
, 寬度是 19.1 米
From humble origins as a 1930's 2 bedroom full brick worker's cottage, this home has undergone a metamorphosis into a 263m2 grand family home. With fastidious attention to detail & an adherence to heritage principles, the home has evolved beautifully.
Superb polished Jarrah floors greet you as you enter the home & straight away you get a feel for the generous proportions of the interior spaces - the north facing lounge room is huge! There are 3 generous bedrooms (including a guest wing), 2 stunning bathrooms in addition to a large ensuite, and a study. All of these areas face north and have an outlook across parkland.
Set on a magic block (1176m2), amongst beautiful gardens in a tightly held heritage enclave just a minute's walk from the charming Ainslie shops, this opportunity won't come up again for a very long time!
* Jarrah & Cypress Pine flooring
* Large terrace entertaining
* BBQ on terrace is plumbed into natural gas supply
* Security system, back to base plus gates across driveway provide secure yard for pets
* Ducted gas heating (zoned)
* Ducted evaporative cooling (zoned)
* Under tile floor heating
Lot/Plan No: CANB/AINS/21/34/ 翻譯中文